View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:13 AM

Aargh. I can't sleep.

Had another talk with Mr. Unicorn tonight, that ended up with the admission that I was on the fence about whether or not I was interested in the cuddly friend of ours. What surprised me was how casually accepting my husband was about the news. I was under the impression that my husband didn't like him very much, even with all the evidence to the contrary. As in, they've known one another since middle school and run in the same group of friends for ages, but have only really developed a good personal relationship over the last year or so.

My husband's reaction was so casual, and his only real comment was that it was convenient that we already knew the guy likes to come over and hang out.

Augh. Now that I've gotten past the talking with my husband part, I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to do or say to our friend. I might do nothing. I'm probably just going to sit him down and say, "I'd like to get to know you better because I think you're a great guy" but somehow I'm probably going to have to eventually work in the whole "and I'm interested in exploring some of the chemistry that we have and Mr. Unicorn says its okay" part. Obviously not like that. But yeah, it's going to be interesting.