Thread: My pink husband
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalie View Post
Does this sound crazy? I would truly like to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar, and if so, how they have handled it. I want to emphasise that I'm not an especially psychic person. I'm open for suggestions that I'm unconsciously manipulating C because I've more or less been dragged into a poly life, but I don't think that is the whole answer.
crazy - no. Its facinating to me. i experience auras but they tend to be pretty stabble in terms of "colour"/hew (which seems to reflect personality) To me changes in mood etc are reflected in the "shape"/quality of the aura (i'm using "" because they are the best way i've found of explaining the experience, darn qualia!) I'm intrigued by how you experience auras, do diferent emotions have the same colours for who ever you see? (is everyone with romantic energy aura pink- or is it just C's?) and like SchrodingersCat I'd love to know what (if any) other times you experience aura?

I experience auras with most people, just as i see them but they generally don't bother me.

If you haven't allready it might be worth considering whether it's that he's been with her or the colour/feeling that bothers you most?

I can understand you wanting to have your normal energy dynamic. Also in any case, I don't feel you are "manipulating" but negotiating how you can cope with the relationship, something you have every right to do. If the aura give you a framewok that guide you to do it, i don't think there is anything wrong with that.

All the best

nim

Last edited by bimblynim; 08-07-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: typos