Thread: Ejaculation...
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
Great thread-but damn frustrating too.

My G-spot is really fucking hard to reach.
But what do you mean? It should be just inside your vaginal opening. I can even stim my gspot from the outside when I am aroused, on my belly just above the pubic bone.

Quote:

I do ejaculate.

The first time was SO scary. I wasn't dating the guy-was in love with him, didn't know I could do that OR what it was for sure.
He didn't react-which didn't mean a whole lot as far as I was concerned, it flat freaked me out.

I figured out fairly quickly with him that this was JUST the way it was going to be and got used to it.

But it still makes me self-conscious at times. It's not that I am confused about what is happening. It's that I know other people are and most often I get self-conscious if Maca says something about it. He thinks it's awesome and exciting-but I never know how the other person is going to react.
Heh, I always warn new lovers before we actually get busy. I rarely fuck on the first date, but if we are messing around, making out, and his hand gets in my pants and makes me cum, he gets an idea of the waterfall that results.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37