View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:21 PM

Just read about the geeking out over meeting designers. Heh. When I first joined the industry mailing list years ago, it was a total geekfest for me--most of the folks who'd written the games I loved were involved in the same discussions I was! Got to meet many of them in person along the line.

Heck, it'd long been a dream to work with Gary Gygax and I got to do that. He was always grouchy about the editing (and the layout crew managed to pick up a virus that turned parts of text files into work salad during the project), yet I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

Hmm. I should finish the working draft of the current game to get it in testing. Getting the urge to play again.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.