View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:40 PM

Ya, feels like progress, I'm just not sure. We went to another Lawn Fete Saturday, he, his wife, and another friend. We were all drinking, and my wife was incesantly flirting with his wife(groping, dancing...) I believe it was all in good silly fun, didn't take it seriously at all. However, the little dark thoughts keep creeping into my head...is she going to want his wife too? Honestly I felt bad for him, the other friend has an obvious crush on him, he's there, she's there, my wife, me, and his wife...I wouldn't have spent the night in his shows for anything.

I'm really not sure if I'm growing more accepting, or..if I'm just not caring as much. I hate to overanalyize myself, but I really can't stop it. She's doing her first 5k run this Saturday, I really wanted to be there for her first effort to support her, but found out yeasterday he's running it with her.

It's also the anniversary of a loved one's death, and going to be a hard enough day. My project for the week is trying to find a shit hole corner bar close to home I can hide in for days like this.