View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
That philosophy being a commitment to not add any more children to the the world as there are plenty of people doing that already and there seem to be a lot more children in the world than capable adults that can care for them. Given that view, it's entirely reasonable for a person not to be considered CF if they have indeed added a child to the world even if that child was put up for adoption. Because that person did indeed have a child and added it to the world, even if they now live free of the burden of caring for that child.
That's a good point, I hadn't considered that aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
So, I'll say it once more: It is very insulting to repeatedly be told that I'll change my mind, so please stop forever. Go find someone else to "bingo". If you don't know what that means, please google "CF Bingo".
I can understand how it could come across like I was saying you'll change your mind. That wasn't my intention. You've made it very clear, and I completely believe you, that you'll never want babies. I think the point I was trying to make is that it's always possible to change your mind, not that I thought you might.