View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 03:56 PM

If I read this correctly( correctly is a loose term for me). You are upset with bob(he's your bf?) because he slept with one of his ex's? Uuuummmm....... Thats a very difficult thing to deal with. I have tried to be friends with one of my swing partners and it didnt work out very well. We were friends before we started "partying". My wife became very uncomfortable with the situation because my friend,"A", was also trying to get pregnant from her husband. We always used protection, condoms, but K didnt like the situation. So we tried to be "just friends" and it was very difficult for A to accept that we were no longer "partying". Kinda ended abruptly.
I am male and most people say men are pigs. I disagree! Men (in general, not all of you) are dogs! If they cant eat it, piss on it, or fuck it, they dont have a use for it. I am a dog to some extent.
Are you and bob exclusive? Does he only date you(not including his marriage)? If you two had an agreement to be exclusive then he cheated and will have to work his ass off to rebuild trust.
just my 2 cents.