View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I'm not a big fan of moving anywhere into someones place. I think its setting oneself up for a whole lot of work and difficulties. Especially if a partner is poly! Really I think people should find their own way in the place they live first so as to not become co-dependant. Find friends, places you like to go etc.
I second that opinion. I've never known anyone who moved across the country straight into someone's house and had it work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
It's funny that people are offended about that line. I thought it was a proven fact that most people do this more or less constantly. I could be wrong.
There's a difference between thinking "about sex" and constantly wanting to have sex with every beautiful woman you see.

It is true that humans think about sex a lot. It is not true that all humans constantly want to have sex all the time. Except teenagers, they're an exception to every generalization.

There are normal people with very active, sometimes overactive, sex drives, who want to have sex all the time with everyone they see. That's not nymphomania, either. Nymphomania is wanting to have sex all the time, and being unable to resist the temptation.

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."