View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 05:55 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigomontoya View Post
... after posting yesterday, and my fiancée reading my post (+ points to whomever figures out who she is) ...
It's me! +1 to me! Buahahahahaha!

In all seriousness though, thank you everyone. You've been a tremendous help and the articles posted by jkelly, especially Pepper's, were great. Who'd have thought my fiancé had a Valley of the Dolls idea going on? He's certainly had it easy with me for the last two years.

We did have a bit of a rough week, but for ultimately good reasons. Talk, cry, talk, cry some more, reaffirm we're not going anywhere. Rinse, repeat.

We've also been discovering that others' posts, while not directly related to our issues, have hidden gems of wisdom in them! So for any and all out there, keep reading, because you're sure to find relief in unexpected places.

Indigo and Mr. A have continued to have conversations through me, and might just be figuring out that there's a shared sense of humour. I think that Indigo's effort to overcome negative feelings and get to know Mr. A has been the most encouraging, open-minded thing he could've done.

And hun, though you may not be where you want to be, so long as we're working together and talking, we're exactly where we should be.