View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
The motivation to share information is a very important aspect of this discussion as it relates to your example and situation, Lilo. Anyone who truly knows you also knows that your concern for the hearts of others is extremely deep and, in my experience, without equal. You have a genuine concern for all people and especially the friends in our relatively small community. You chose to talk to our friends out of concern for their well being and because you had a personal experience that may have been a benefit to the expectations of this new relationship. There is no harm in that but there is a window for mis-interpretation as to what you wanted to achieve....helping others. I'm sorry this came back to cause you pain but am also sure our friends will eventually understand and things will heal.
What he said. I know you had their best interests in mind. You did what you had to do being who you are. Maybe some things were misworded but your heart was in the right place. I hope your friends are a better match for this couple than you were. After all your ex and his girlfriend aren't bad people they just interpret poly differently than we do.

-Derby