Thread: Poly = hippie?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Wohoo @ MMA...I know a few poly people that wouldn't have a problem with that. Personally, I only want to hear details
Which details do you want to know about? The training in 95* heat? Or the ass kicking I got at my last fight? LOL Seriously, I lost my last fight. It only left me ugly for a couple days. LOL Fought a guy who was 15 years younger than me, and weighed 10 lbs more. It...was...a...BLAST! I loved it! His punches didn't hurt at all....It was so much fun I want to do it again and again....However, my body hasn't been so co-operative lately. I broke my ring finger on my right hand, and it still hasn't healed. Once it is operational, I'll be back in the ring again. Until then, I train. My fights are always out of state in Louisiana or Alabama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
It must be grooovy to have such an effective BS filter. If I were you I'd consider this a GOOD thing. Funny how it works - sometimes you don't even get to the point where you have to USE those martial-arts skills.

Seriously, these are probably people you don't want in your life anyway. If someone ran away screaming after finding out how many cats I have, they probably wouldn't make a very good companion for me no matter what else we have in common.
"Groooovy"? Wow...Haven't heard that since...like...the mid to late 70's. LOL It works, yes, but it totally SUCKS and makes us feel terrible. But we love each other, and are completely content with each other. Just wish we could find some others to share it all with. Know what I mean?