View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsirenn View Post

Now, today, I feel like I have a lot to process.
1) Never done this before... the newness of that and all the societal ?s are filling my brain.
2) Wondering now why the boundaries are different for a girl than a guy? I hear about this all the time - how guys feel much less insecure about this arrangement.
3) also feeling strangely guilty about it... like I did something wrong.

I am not sure if I am bi - or if I was just having fun. Really feeling little need to define that at the moment, if ever.
Go you! My feeling on what you are processing is that
1) that's gonna be for you to decide how to handle or not handle
2) My understanding is that most men don't feel another woman is a threat. They don't have to compete b/c the dynamic is different. Though Karma doesn't seem to care one way or another as long as I'm happy.
3)I totaly get that. A friend kissed me at a party several weeks ago (the non b/f of my blog) and while we've had Karma's permision for awhile, and it was only a few kisses with Karma there, and it was great, I still felt guilty. I can't explain why, but I did.

I've never slept with a woman. I want to. I've always wanted to. I've gone pretty far with my wife, but things just haven't worked out with anyone to go any further.

That being said I identify Bi to save explanation to society, but I'm not big on labels. I love people. I love people who care, I love intimacy. The female body is beautiful and unique to the power of a male body. The connection with a female is different than a male ( in my opinion). Basicaly, I'm me and I'm attracted to whomever I'm attracted to regardless of their sex.

I hope you find your answers, and I hope they bring you the enlightenment and peace mine brought me.