View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:10 AM

Default Derbylicious

After work Redpepper and I got together for a chat before her evening with her girlfriend Derby. The talk turned to how I felt about Derby in our lives. She's not just in Redpepper's, she's in mine..that's how I roll

Last weekend at Poly camp Derby and I took the kids to the beach in the morning and sat in the sand drinking coffee. It simply felt good to be in her presence. She is a kind and caring person who, as Redpepper describes, is a breath of fresh air".

As Redpepper and I continued our talk, I found myself getting choked up at this new relationship for both of them. I wasn't sad or jealous, I was genuinely grateful that Derby is who she is. She is a warm and compassionate woman who values Redpepper's heart and trust the way I do I believe. I feel her good intentions and am happy they have each other. Derby has added to Redpepper's life and through Redpepper's connection with her I have added to my own.

In another couple of weeks we will be having another poly friendly camping weekend and Rolypoly will also be attending I am looking forward to all of us being together as friends and partners...

Peace and Love
Mono

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over