View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:30 AM

Quote:
You might have to find new ways to have him comfort you, until there is that physical connection.
We are working on that Ari.
In fact, I think that the D/s helps with that. But I'll leave those over the top details for the BDSM thread!

Quote:
No..its within your right to want what you want ...we all have those wants. Just realize the limitation that may create in the ability to build a connection.
This is very true, but I'm ok with that. I have found that having the requirement in my life to have long lasting relationships or none has truly been more than beneficial. It's not that I won't consider having sex with someone I'm not going to be in a long-term committed relationship with, it's just that if we aren't good enough friends that I can pretty much say you'll be a friend for life-then I don't (to use Mono's terminology) wish to share my energy in that manner.

Quote:
Glad to hear you are keeping up on the walking. Can't wait to drag you and yours through the woods of whistler on a nice hike
Now THAT is something else for me to look forward to!! I LOVE taking a nice hike. I mapped out several routes today that range from 9 miles-25 miles in length.
I'm not ready for the 25, but I'm hoping to do it at least a couple times before snow falls!

Quote:
Sorry to hear that...hope he gets stuff figured out
Me too-but when you love someone, you have to be willing to let them do their growing on their speed. And so, I wait. (I'm very impatient, can you see my fingers drumming?)