Thread: Poly in hotels?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandalin View Post
When we travel, we tend to stay at Candlewood Suites which is part of the InterContinental Hotels Group along with Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza. We started using this specific hotel because they are "extended stay" rooms, kitchenette with fridge, and they also have a recliner in each room that my mom can sleep in (she can't sleep horizontally). But now with the kids, we like the Candlewoods because you can get a One Bedroom Suite (check to see if that specific hotel has the King Suite) so that Cajun and I can have some privacy while Mom & little one sleeps in the other room.

Ok, I'm done plugging the hotel. Now time to make a reservation for next weekend!
Here is another vote for Candlewood suites. We had a WONDERFUL tryste at a candlewood in St. Petersburg, Fl a while back with our primaries. We have since broken up with them. But would LOVE to find another cpl to go there with again....

Oh, and we never mentioned anything about all of us being there "together".....but trust me, management knew because we were given the bill under the door while we were all being somewhat....."noisy". LOL The next morning, the manager asked the four of us if we enjoyed our stay. We looked around and said "Yep....It was perfect". He winked and said "Great. If you ever need a room in the area again, let us know." So......yeah.

Last edited by TL4everu2; 07-14-2010 at 02:53 PM.