Thread: i need help
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 06:31 PM

Unhappy

First off i want to say thanks to everyone that replyed. Imperfect is back home but things havent been so good. All i can think of is the next time she is ready to go for another visit. I have given her my whole heart for so long the thought of sharing her kills me.I really want her to be happy but I dont know if I will be happy in this situation. My fear is that I can see how much her feelings have grown in such a short time, that I am thinking she will eventually leave me for him. I feel that I am the one with the most to loose here, and I know that I sound selfish. Imperfect told me about everything that went on during her vacation, and I have forgiven her in my heart, but I know the pain I felt while she was gone and the pain that I am still feeling. It really hurts just to know she is talking to him, Thats why I cant see letting her go again. We have been talking about seperating so she can freely see me and him whenever she wants to, but I dont want to be away from her. I am so confused. I dont know what my next move should be. I dont want to make any decisions becouse my emotions change every few min. So for now we are going to stay together for the children becouse I think in the end they will be hurt the most..I will post more of my thoughts when i start to think clearly.