View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Just finished The Chinatown Death Cloud Peril; now I'm working on Alhazred: Author of the Necronomicon (a biography) by Donald Tyson. (Chthulhuiana..i.e. inspired by H.P. Lovecraft.)

Have to wait for Changes to come out in paperback, or A2 will kill me (she's not comfortable reading hardcovers). Did you know there's a Dresden Files role-playing game out?
I couldn't get into Necromicon for some reason so I don't know if I'd like anything else by him or not.

I won't give you any spoilers, lol. I will say it was totally awesome &, since I'm on vacation, I devoured it in two days!

Yep, I did know about the RPG . Unfortunately I get that deer caught in the headlights look whenever someone starts talking about gaming, lol.

I devoured Marked by P. C. & Kristin Cast yesterday. It's meant more for young adults so is light reading for adults. It's a totally different spin on Vampyres. I'll be heading out to the library today to see if I can find the Oz books & the sequels to Marked (there are five books total so far).