View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:13 AM

I just want to scream and sit in a corner and cry at the same time. Just a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

Waiting on Karma to pack so we can make yet another 6hr drive to Ohio. A friend of 23 yrs is getting married in sept and this weekend is her bachlorette party and bridal shower. I was looking forward to it, but now I just don't want to do anything.

Karma wanted to see g/f before we left, but decided that as soon as I woke up was a good time to tell me instead of ask if I minded. That really frustrated me. I ask for 24hrs notice so I can prepare for them being alone and so I can rearrange whatever I had planned. Really all I need and Karma knows this, is the common consideration of "do you mind"? It's not about asking permission, it's about common courtesy.

So we've both been going back and forth with moods since I got up. His brother is out of jail, He goes to court monday. Found out the kid had no lawyer and signed a bunch of papers with no understanding of what he signed! I really wanna know when his parents are gonna step up and be parents!!! Their youngest turns 18 in 3 days! This whole thing can drawn back to them and their inability to be parents and that really pisses me off.

I wish we could have afforded to take custody 8 yrs ago when we talked about it.

On a small plus side, I may have a date when I get back. Not holding my breath. He'll probably be to busy.