Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
BDSM can be as much dress up and play with no lingering dynamic if you chose it to be. I am very submissive at events and love the idea of being owned by Redpepper during these times. You can have fun with it for sure. And you don't need to go as a submissive to anyone. Lots of our friends just go to watch but enjoy dressing up. I have other friends that live it 24 and 7.

I'll stay on the leash...GRRRR...you can just have fun...besides, I might need a nurse if Redpepper has built up any more strenght by the next event...I like it heavy and hard
Dress up and play I can do. 24/7 not so much (at least at this point). I tend to get a little ahead of myself in my mind and jump right to the end of something rather than just taking the steps along the way. Not everything has to be set in stone right now (or ever for that matter). It's a journey, much like the discovery of poly has been and my bisexuality before that, both of which I'm pretty comfortable with now but neither were things that I discovered quickly by any means and there was a lot of redefinition along the way.

-Derby