View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quath View Post
Will just being friends, maybe even sexual friends, be something you would want?
Personally I might not mind so much, but it would be one-sided on the emotion front. I love him as a friend and romantically while he is telling me that he loves me as a friend and is physically attracted to me, but says that he does not love me romantically. He says we have a special connection, that he doesn't want to be in a relationship where he doesn't feel a romantic connection...and the circles are going around and around.

I haven't had a chance to talk to him again as I just got home last night, spent the night in a hotel room with my hubby to get that wonderful safe feeling that I was missing all day, and just finally got back to our house. I plan on starting in depth email conversations with him especially my mind is not recalling everything that was said. Sometime my brain retains the written word better than the spoken word.

Through all this, I know there is something still missing. Something he is not telling me. I know he is not seeing anyone else although there is a gal he may be interested in, he was pretty certain that he didn't want to start a full-time relationship with anyone until his other issues are dealt with.

So now to try to get to the bottom of things again, perhaps it will be easier for him to be fully honest with that 400 mile barrier again.

Last edited by vandalin; 07-29-2009 at 10:08 PM.