View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 05:55 PM

I appreciate you making this blog immaterial. Some things you said about co-dependency hit home, as I've recently moved my g/f who got over a long-term relationship as well.

Also, though I agree with mono in that sexual expression is individually defined; It isn't subjectively understood, it's actually just mis-understood. Like a smaller version of the creationist vs. Evolutionist battle, both opinions are right.

Sex is a universe procreational system, used as an effective means to bond the partners having sex, and make sure the species spans via brain & cell receptors and responders for certain types of protein-link cells and hormones.

My position was that it's an activity with strongly spiritual potentials, a valid path toward awakening. Hers: sex is base, lower energy, not spiritual, and people who try to spiritualize it are just trying to rationalize fucking.
And as quoted, sex also has the potential for spiritual bonding, spiritual awakening, and spiritual awareness. I've seen it happen, i've experienced it, I've read about it, I believe it.

Both opinions don't actually have to clash. One is just an underlying part of the other. Sex is literally, the closest we can get to another person physically. If the spiritual world is defined by "oneness", one could conjure sex may be a means to experiment with that oneness.

Keep writing, i love it!

peace & love
-"There hasn't been a person i've been with that I didn't love for 10 seconds to 10 years." David Duchovny