View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 08:21 PM

I know I have said thank you a lot but I am here to learn all I can. I sure am learning and been given to lots of thinking which leads to more questions.

Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
A "vee" is when two people are involved with the same person but do not have sex with each other. It doesn't mean they "don't interact". It's actually better if they "do interact" to some extent. If all three partners are sexually involved with each other (and this doesn't necessarily mean they are having "threesomes", but it CAN sometimes involve three-way sex), then it is usually called a "triad".
Make sense. I dont see those 2 having any kind of sexual relationship nor would I push for it, not my real goal, or even a goal. They both make me happy and I want to make both of them as happy as I can. As I stated in one of my other posts even with all the bad stuff I did my ex said she NEVER felt unloved or unwanted. Just to make sure I was right I did ask her when I saw her if that is what she said.

That is what you should do. You are getting way ahead of yourself with this "happy threesome" business. Like I said, I thought they already knew each other and at least got along in a casual way! Just introduce your ex to GF as a FRIEND - if you are such good friends with her, this is perfectly normal.
Sorry if I mislead. They do not know each other. It just seems random and weirdish to ask my GF to hang out with me and my ex. I know it sound simple as lets go do "something" together, but figuring out what that something is that gives me a reason to have both there will be harder.

I will have to think on it. I have always been of the ex's dont meet unless there is a good reason. I am not sure why I feel that way as I have meet more then a few ex's of the girls I have dated and not had any issues.

Having said all that, after hearing some more of your background with Ex - you need to realize that people can love each other and be "in love" and still not make good partners in everyday life.

You sound like you want to do the right thing. Just try to remember that if you don't get what you want, you might be better off than if you do get what you want. You have the rest of your life ahead of you and it doesn't depend on getting the exact relationship configuration that you envision with these two women.
I know. This is something I have been struggling with for quite some time now.