Thread: Party of Five!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpcrazy View Post
Do you find this extremely limiting? What if your spouse had a large member? this statement makes me sad... I like getting crazy sometimes! This makes me think of a scenario where you've fallen in love with someone where sex hurts...man, that would suck
I don't find it limiting, as we still have many positions available that are really really fun. It also makes some positions available that wouldn't work for other couples because it wouldn't provide them enough penetration to be stimulating. And for the guy, since most of the nerves are in the head, depth isn't always important (at least that's what I'm told).

My spouse has the perfect sized penis for my vagina. And he's not tiny, either. He's average sized. If he had a 10" cock, there would be issues for sure. My vagina is small, but all vaginae ((wow, spell checker actually agreed with that spelling)) have some natural stretch to them, so I can be accommodating. I had sex with a guy once who had a 3" cock and it did nothing for me, so I guess I'm not THAT small :P

I enjoy the psychological aspect of doggie-style, and when we do it, I get conflicting feelings: it feels good but it hurts. I'm not a masochist - it's not the hurt that feels good. It's more that, it feels so good that I don't notice the hurt that much.