View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 04:18 PM

Default Idealist Poly Blog Part 27- classic menage a trois

Well, the most unexpected thing happened last night. I’m still trying to process how I feel about it. Charles asked me this morning and I said “I need some time to process how I feel” The main feeling I have is surprise. I wasn’t expecting it at all, so it caught me off guard. I like feeling that I’m in control of everything- not only myself, but everyone around me. I work on that and try not to do it, but it’s my nature. When someone behaves in a very different manner than what I’m expected, it throws me off.

I have struggled with this relationship with Holland because I find her relationship with Charles to be dysfunctional. But….nevertheless (because I care about Charles and I want him in my life) I asked Charles and Holland if they would like to spend the night at my house last night so we could start getting ready for a party I’m having tonight. I thought we could cook some Lasagna and start re-arranging the furniture……I want to create a dance floor in the living room. Also, they got me a really nice used foosball table and I wanted to set it up in the house.

So- they said “sure” and came over. Before you know it, they were playing around on the sofa and Holland said “Come here- I want you over here with us. I know this is what the two of you have been wanting, so get over here.” Well, there wasn’t room on the sofa for all of us, so I said let’s go in the bedroom. We did and ended up having a wonderful love making session between the three of us before going to sleep and again this morning.
It’s just something I was not expecting, so I guess I’m still in shock. There is a chance now that the two of them with me and Richard can have some type of quad relationship since Holland and Richard have already been intimate a few times.

I wanted to post this and now I will start cleaning house and getting things ready for tonight. They went to her Dad’s house to celebrate Father’s day early. They’ll be back later to help get ready for the party. Richard will be here as well as two other couples tonight.

I had mentioned on a prior post that I ran into some business associates (a married couple) at a club one night and found out that they are in a relationship with another couple. Well, I called the couple that I know and invited them to the party tonight. I always liked this couple when we were working together. So they are coming as well as the couple I went out with and talked about on my 25th blog post!!
So, life is just too exciting for me right now……I am lost for words as to how I feel, but I will be able to share more after this evening’s party and after having a few days to process things.

Thanks to all who continue to read my blog. Although I have only been "out" as poly for 3 or 4 months, I have really taken to the lifestyle as if I have been working towards this all my life. I am happy to offer support to anyone who is struggling with poly issues…..please reply to this entry or send me a private message if you would like to communicate.

Last edited by idealist; 06-19-2010 at 04:22 PM.