View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 08:22 AM

While I identify as bisexual, I tend to lean towards men, if nothing else because they're easier to meet.

I didn't always identify as bisexual, mostly due to not really giving it much though, I just "was". Before I started thinking about it, I had a few bisexual boyfriends. It was AWESOME!

Like Ariakas said, I find bisexual people to be more open-minded in general. I'm going to stereotype now, and I want a disclaimer that I'm not saying this applies to all heteros, bis, or gays. I've found a lot of heteros to be stuck in their Barbie & Ken lifestyle. They think it's fine for "those people" to do what they're going to do, but they want no part of it. A lot of gays seem to be anti-bi, possibly due to some experiences with bi-curious people using them to test the waters, without a real intention for it to go anywhere.

In order to identify as bisexual, you have to have given it some thought. Anything that forces you to think that hard about life tends to open some mental barriers, and that's never a bad thing.
—bisexualbaker