View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:52 PM

to add my 2 cents. I feel it's all NRE. But only time will tell. I don't know how close you are with your boyfriends...however, in my opinion for the nre to go over smoothly there need 2 be compromises.

#1. You boyfriends and you need to talk about how they need to prepare for a relatively decent loss of time, as you are going to want to spend a lot of time with this one guy
#2. Because you having alot of feelings for you awesome boyfriends, you need to give some slack to them and allow them to express whenever they feel they really really want or need some time with you. And it falls upon to you to muster up the mental strength to give your individual relationships all you can while you mind is going over and over how awesome this new guy is.

This way I feel all is balanced, and as such you get the spend the extra time with this new guy and develop that relationship however you see fit. Maybe it might develop into a monog, maybe the energy might die down a lot. It's best to live truthfully in these situations so everything can go about in a natural flow.