View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I realize you are describing how you feel about these situations, but consider how people in these situations would see this. Fantasy belittles the relationship they may or may not have. So does the phrasing fling.
Thanks Ari for saying this. I don't feel belittled or that RP is necessarily saying this about my relationship with her husband, but it is nice to have all sides considered. I see what she's saying and I understand that for *her*, she needs to have a constant connection. She holds her loved ones very close to her.

Quote:
I think very real, very intellectually intimate relationships can develop LD.
I do, indeed, have more of an intellectual, spiritual connection with nerdist and would like to honour it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjast
,..Firstly,... Rolypoly,..I must say I am very impressed with your writings in this thread. You sound like someone who has a very clear view of themself, and has not forgot the people around you. I hope you get everything you wish for.
Wow, thanks Superjast.

I agree with what you've written. I don't have a clear idea yet of what's good for everyone, what will work. I just know I want to work towards whatever is healthiest for everyone involved.