View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
JKelly said: Rpcrazy, don't you know that all bi- people are attracted to every single person that they meet and that they have no innate sense of when making a pass is inappropriate? I thought everyone knew that.
Oh, ouch!

Ok, so maybe that did come across poorly, but it is more just pointing out that we don't have a lot of experience socializing with the LGBT community in person and that he (hubby) might be a little more squeamish than me if I were to date a bi-man. I definitely did not mean to imply that bi people go around drooling over anything on two legs. :P

Quote:
DD123 said: I have to disagree - Im bi and Im not attracted to everone I meet. Im still picky, I still look for certain characteristics in a partner, and I still am more attracted to women than men; maybe because I have been with more women than men, but that doesnt mean that Im not open to having fun with a guy, cuz I am. But I am certainly not attracted to eveyone I meet - for me personally there is a greater number of people that I meet that I am NOT attracted to than people I am attracted to, regardless of them being male or female.
Actually jkelly is kinda joking here. Poking fun at my comment from earlier.

Last edited by vandalin; 06-11-2010 at 09:14 PM.