View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
OMG I just got my nipples done today, about 2 hours ago now. OMFG do they hurt. the right one was the 2nd and the worst. I was so worried and nervous i thought i was going to chunder. I lived and i'm happy i did it, talk to me more once my poor nipples stop throbbing.
ohhh, I feel your pain. Nipple was one of the most painful ones I got. I only did one side at a time because I'm a side sleeper. I was trying to be cheap by reusing a stud that used to be in my tongue (cleaned & autoclaved of course) but it was too short, and rather than going back to my piercer and asking about it, I just took it out. Wasn't all that thrilled with it. Might consider it in the future. Vertical ones. But my nipples get sore enough at the end of a day of bra wearing, and I seem to recall that not wearing a bra was even worse when the piercing was fresh. Friction...

Whenever you get 2 piercings at the same time, the 2nd is usually worse. The first one has the psych-up and adrenaline and release, but then afterwards you're a little hormonally tapped, so you have no "protection" for the second. I'm trying to imagine how likely it would be to find two qualified piercers who would be willing to do them simultaneously. Wow would that be intense!!! 1-2-3-(%$&*#@%!