View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:07 AM

Default Idealist Poly Blog Part 25- MY FIRST DATE WITH A COUPLE- part 2

Okay....it was the perfect first date with a couple!!!

Turns out, the guy's office is right next door to my business! And he and I have worked for the same company in the past. Right after I left, he started working there. I was there for 8 years and he was there for 12 years, so we know a whole lot of the same people!!

She is an introvert and he an extrovert. They have been living an open lifestyle for about 4 years. It doesn't sound like they have had a lot of drama. They only told one story about getting to know a couple for a year before becoming sexual. When the guy from the other couple claimed his wife was "ready" for a sexual encounter, this couple gently began to become intimate with her and she basically lost it and stormed out of the house followed by her husband.

I told them that this was my first official date with a couple. They seemed pleased and seemed to believe that they are in fact the perfect "first couple" for me!! She shared that their first date with another couple was perfect for her!

We had dinner and one drink each. We talked as if we have known each other all our lives. Then, we went to their house for about an hour. He took photos of she and I sitting on the sofa. She sat close to me, so I put my arm around her and we put our heads together to pose. She smelled nice and her hair is beautiful and thick....which I told her!!! I took the liberty to play with her hair which she seemed to enjoy. I will post that photo to my album!!

That's it for now!! I'm happy. I feel very peaceful tonight and as if I am understood. I don't feel so isolated!!!