View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfTruth View Post

First...I understand that polyamory is a privilege, not a right. My girlfriend has told me that I'm too young and inexperienced to be dating other people, and that this situation has proven that. She says that we will have had to be together for at least two years before it'll even be a possibility...is this something I should accept? I'm very well aware that I'm young and did some very, very stupid things because of a romantic interest in another woman, but I have no intention of repeating those mistakes and I feel like it's unfair that my girlfriend can have three boyfriends and two lovers (one of whom is Girl B), and I have to be limited.

!

Full fucking stop at this paragraph! No offence but you truly need to grow a back bone on this one. It is totally unfair and indicates she is all about getting what she wants on all fronts. Polyamory is not a privelege..it is your right my friend You are being manipulated and controlled to feed her needs. Either she gets off this selfish kick or I suggest you move on..perhaps with this other woman. Seriously my friend...this situation based on what you are telling us is severely co-dependant. Stand up and be strong.

I'm sorry for being so blunt but even as mono as I am this makes me insane.

Hopefully someone else will chime in with more balanced advice

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over