Thread: My bucketlist
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Your boyfriend shouldn't lay blame. There could be a million things involved here.

a) she isn't comfortable in a 3 way relationship - you will run into this...3somes aren't nearly as difficult to get as a girl who wants to date in a 3some
b) she may well have been bi-curious...she may no longer be bi-curious but straight...this happens more often than you think, especially if any alcohol is involved
c) ...

I am the guy in this type of relationship. You are looking for what is sarcastically referred to as a unicorn. You might want to look that up.

If you really want to experience the sexual side, without the attachment you may want to look at swinging...who knows you may make a connection there. You don't have to fall in love with everyone

hmmm if you are doing this to explore your bi side, you may just want to try dating on your own. Meet women and enjoy yourself. Who knows what can happen moving forward, but if its your bi-sexual side you want to explore more...than so be it

Oh...and don't ask her. Its her right to break something off without being required to give a reason. Did you ever break up with a guy and he chased you around screaming "why, why"?...if not, it kind of comes off a bit needy and whiny.
I hear what your saying it seems there is many couples out there looking for what we want. I never heard of the term unicorn, it fits. And that flow sheet was funny and it looks like we followed it to the tee. I hope what we are asking is not impossible it sounds like you have found it? I do have many questions and glad I found this site.

I will not brother her like you said and ask "why, why? I will just leave it alone and if she comes back to us then great! She was not only good in bed but also very funny and passionate person and I have to say HOT! We wanted her in our lives. My BF felt the same and is not blaming me, he was just was upset too and it got the better of us. We are learning much about our selfs in this experience and have grown closer because of it. We will have to learn to take it slower and not scare someone off with our enthusiasm next time

Last edited by Bucketlist; 06-07-2010 at 10:27 PM.