View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:52 PM

Smile anyone in ontario canada

hi everyone we are a male + female couple looking for another woman to date, we would like to progress into a polygamous relationship. we are looking for someone around 18-25 year old, laid back, loves kids and pets. basically someone we get along with and could sustain a relationship with. so please everyone feel free introduce yourself and we will see what happens oh one main thing though the woman we are looking for must be bi sexual and looking to enjoy a group atmosphere both regularly and sexually with both the man and the woman in the relationship

so now a bit about us we are woman 18, man 19 soon to be 20 we are laid back,easy going, normal people, we are open minded and will try almost everything, we have a 2 year old son together and 2 cats and a dog. we are smokers and we drink occasionally. we like xbox and hanging out i(woman) like creative things like painting and photography, i am looking for a partner and a friend i am 5' 3" brown hair, blue eyes 135 lbs he is 5'8" brown hair, blue eyes 135lbs