View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:34 AM

Default Idealist Poly Blog Part 23- can't resist Charles

I found myself sharing with Richard last weekend and one of the things I said to him was....I am trying to get some distance between myself and Charles & Holland, but I'm having a hard time resisting my attraction to Charles. It's obviously not all physical....I am drawn to him in so many ways. It really makes no sense to me either!

So- I have an opportunity to spend the weekend at the beach with Charles. We have invited Katherine and she is thinking she may meet us there. So.....I'm really looking forward to the weekend with Charles and if Katherine meets us then it will really be awesome!!!

Charles has encouraged Holland to call Richard and spend some time with him while we're gone. So, part of me is trying to move away from Charles and the other part is going out of town with him for the weekend!!

I guess, for me it's about living in the present moment. I have made a choice to spend more time with him and will continue to do so as long as our connection and time together is life enhancing for both of us!!

And maybe Holland and Richard will develop an intimacy which will help her to adjust to the poly lifestyle.....