View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatTails View Post
Hi Idealist - I just finished reading your blog - and I am very touched and impressed with your openness, insight and honesty. I am intrigued by how you live your life, with passion, an open heart and a great ability to be in the moment and have a great time with those around you.

To be honest, a part of me is envious of your openness and freedom. I would love to experience the love and connection of men other than my husband - but I am very introverted, shy, self conscience and I don't open up to people easily. I am trying to change those things about myself.

Thank you for sharing your heart with us!

Kat
What are you talking about?!?!? Your “7 Stages of Grief” sharing on your blog was incredible!! Very insightful!! The ability to understand and work through the stages of grief is perhaps one of the most powerful things a person can do to contribute to an emotionally rewarding life.

Another thing I wanted to share with you is that, yes, I am an extrovert. But most of the people I have a deep connection with and a profound love for are introverts. When a shy, self conscious person finally trusts enough to share- it is truly a gift and a jewel to be treasured!! Thanks back!!