View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:45 AM

Default just sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealist View Post
I disagree with sage and it's not fair to suggest you are delusional because of your statement about the quality of their relationship. It is very possible that she could be "eaten up" by his relationship with you simply because of her own insecurities. It might not have anything to do with the quality of their relationship. My lover, Charles is in a dysfunctional relationship with Holland. The type of relationship they have would never satisfy me. She is very insecure about my relationship with Charles. In fact, I would dare to say that the fact that she is having a hard time is more about the lack of security in their own relationship.

Every case is different. We can only share our experience, strength and hope. Keep sharing!!
That's not necessarily the case, as you said "Every case is different"
It's quite possible that this woman is just simply monogamous, she tried to be accepting of her husbands alternate lifestyle and it simply didn't work for her. To say that because she doesn't want to be in a poly relationship means she must be insecure is kinda judgemental... but hey i could be wrong