Thread: Ungrounded
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:59 AM

Mono and Derby, thank you so much for being supportive. I'm still a little taken aback by how supportive and welcoming this poly community has been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I wrote this in another thread,

"I'm really impressed with how its been going for you so far. You are really being smart and respectful. Your consideration for all concerned and your self is to be commended. The time and patience you have been taking is great.

I think you have lots of time to work this out and let things fall into place. A lot of your concerns will be answered in time and the answers will become evident if you leave them to manifest into what should become.

After all, its all new and no doubt you have not only some NRE (new relationship energy) with him, but the whole situation and poly itself." http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2876

I think I am essentially saying it to you too.
I did read this. I agree. It is wonderful to take time to let things fall into place.

Quote:
I'm not sure what the rush is to figure any of it out. There is the whole summer and when the time comes and winter is upon us, it might be more evident.
The rush is 100% about my own life and comfort level. I don't feel any rush with the relationships. I feel rushed to plan a move somewhere. I need to be out of my cabin in August and that is a perfect time to move - both because I'll be packing my stuff anyway and because the weather is conducive. If I return in September, I am essentially committing to another winter there. And I dread another winter there.

Anyway, I'm going to just give it a rest for a bit....