View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
You want to get to know her?...so do it ...if she is similar to you, go do something you can both enjoy AND have a discussion...
I'm hoping we have more in common than just looks. The thought has of course crossed my mind that if he's into her and into me, we are probably people that would get along.

Quote:
Do you not trust him? Did he respond negatively? If he responded positively, you have to trust in your relationship with him. Has he done anything to create distrust...
He's very vague about things sometimes. He didn't promise he would use condoms, but I voiced my strong preference for him to do so. I told him I'd like him to have some on him when he goes to see her or any other girl, even if he doesn't anticipate the situation to turn sexual. In the past, he's not been so great about using them with me. He's fought me about it before. I know he doesn't particularly like using them, and I'm afraid if she doesn't insist, he won't do it. That's how it's been with me. There have been times when I probably should have insisted he use a condom, but didn't for some incredibly stupid reason, and we had sex anyway. I felt very foolish afterward.

I do have some trust issues here, and it is based on past behavior.

Last edited by fauxsisticated; 05-30-2010 at 04:35 AM.