View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:25 PM

Default Hi all, from vegas

hey I wanted to introduce myself. You have read some posts from me, because of now this is my forum home :P. My name is Gabe, and I live in Vegas. I grew up here, but I just came back from living in florida for about 3 years...trippy place. I'm 25yr old guy. I'm a network operations technician for a wireless technology company. Trying to get my bachelor's and masters, I come on here to vent, read very inspirational stories, and gain perspective from other people's relationships. I currently have a girlfriend of a bit over a year now, who came out of completely BI quad, but it went really sour because of a lack of insight and maturity of all parties involved, and my relationship with the other guy is...bad, to say the least. My ideal relationship is a happily loving quad, but that might just be a hippie fantasy for me as i'm currently in a loving mono relationship with my g/f. Anyway, glad to be here! I really want to get to chance to intimately talk to some of you on here. Vegas is a deceivingly conservative place, and most of my friends are "normal" I guess. I'm really looking to connect with poly and bi people and couples so if you feel inclined to write, pm or email me at anytime. My s/n's for the chats is rpcrazy18, so add me if you like.

Last edited by rpcrazy; 06-28-2010 at 03:06 PM.