View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DharmaBum23 View Post
However, the idea of being able to find and date an OSO, THAT seems about as realistic as inventing a flying car in my closet over Memorial Day weekend.......
Hahahaha!!! I love that!!!! That's freekin cracking me up!!!

Quote:
I am making a conscious effort to try not to think about if the universe will take care of anything. The reason for that is that I don't want to fall into the trap of, "but I did all this cool stuff, where is my 9 OSOs?" Maybe the universe will shower me with love. Maybe it won't. I can't control that. However, I can advance my spiritual attainments, I can sharpen my mind to a razor's edge, and I can prepare physically so that the only thing that keeps me from the top of those three rocks is Thor's angry hand
Well, I really like where you're going with this!!!! I agree with you..... and of course it's highly possible that after all of this "not focusing" on finding someone and then finally having a someone or two just show up then I would immediately proceed into an intense infatuated codependent drama!!! Hahaha....