View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 08:24 PM

^^
Quote:
try to establish that foundation without distractions
^^

-fixed

CielDuMatin pretty got everything i wanted to say...unfortunately for me, we seem to think alike. I would like to emphasize on his post a bit though.

IMO, the ONLY THING YOU CAN DO to work your disposition in a positive manner, is to have divine communication with your #1 partner, and to take time and make sure that both of trust each other in a way to where without any kind of direct knowledge or assurance, you give each other the benefit of the doubt in every situation completely and in earnest. You BOTH need to work 100% at trying to work your trust issues. And like mentioned above, if you aren't at a level to do it yourselves at this point, but you have the will to work your relationship, see a professional. My g/f is going through trust issues with me and it's rough. It's not something that alot of people can do well, so if you find you're getting no where in a reasonable amount of time, then don't feel bad about seeing a professional. The focus you should on is trust.