View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:04 AM

Smile

good idea lol

I am from kansas in the USA. we are a married couple looking to add a live in partner to our family. We are somewhat new to this as we have discussed it for awhile. We are a fun loving out going family with 4 children who love camping hiking and anything outdoors. I am 26 year old... 5'7 brown hair fair/med tan ihave some "Extra" weight I am trying to lose from having two back to back pregnancies. My husband is 28 years old... 5'8 blonde hair blue eyes tan athletic build ( with a hint of a belly lol ). We currently reside in Texas but will be in Kansas in July which is why I posted we are from Kansas. We are looking for a partner that shares in our love of the outdoors and who will love our children as their own. We would like to have more children weather it be by myself or our partner. Also the age range we are looking for is 21-32 ( age really does not matter as long as the we connect with the person, we both must have a connection)

If you would like to know more or if i left something out let me know

edited to add .. we want DD&D FREE ! We have had enough drama in our lives and no longer wish to be a part of any of that. We need trust, faithfulness and respect for this to work for everyone.

Last edited by RU4US; 05-25-2010 at 12:22 AM.