View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:53 PM

Default keep relationships running smoothly

http://www.xeromag.com/fvpolypets.html

I've been here.

Breathes' first other relationship after we got together was with a lady (using the term loosely) whom I tried to get to know and like. Unfortunately the longer I was in his life without showing signs of capitulating the more walls she put up so that I couldn't get close to her, hoping that the more walls she put up I would eventually be pushed out. It didn't work. I'm still here, they're still friends just without the benefits.

He's got another lady he's interested in but their schedules aren't working in their favor right now. I don't know her well enough to form an opinion yet.

Possibility (and his partners) and Breathes get along great! They play D&D together, we all watch movies together, we can all talk about just about anything together. I like his primary partners & they like me.

Of the two relationships outlined this last one is the one much preferedby me. It makes my life a whole lot easier because they DO like each other. We enrich each other's lives in ways which wouldn't have been possible if we didn't have this kind of relationship.

What say the rest of you?