View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Was he doing the whole, "fine! I will just break up with her then!" whining thing because he felt your relationship and your comfort didn't take precedent and his needs did instead? Or was there something else behind it?
Truthfully I can not answer this question. I thought he had misunderstood me as to my request and tried to clarify and was greeted with very negative energy and a response which basically was: obviously you will never be enlightened enough or ok with this so why bother....it was exactly as you stated now that I think of it....a child who was pouting.

I have talked to him the last 2 night about my feeling about the most recent incident, and even so tonight he went out and pretty much did the exact same thing as last time. He apparently had something of this girls and was going to drop it of to her at a public gathering. When I messaged later to ask how it went he advised me they were having coffee at her house....but nothing was happening. They were just talking. I wanted to say to him...how hard would it have been to pick up the damn phone and call me before you went over there but I really just don't have the energy to do it anymore. I don't know how to be any clearer as I have explained what I need to feel comfortable and respected over and over again. I feel he is just hoping I will give up on my needs and let him do whatever he wants whenever he wants. Really at this point the only thing I am thinking of giving up is the relationship.