View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by May View Post
I don't really know if my family should be called triad or V or whatever relationship, because I never cared much for such labels (in fact I only found out a few months ago that there was actually a term for our lifestyle at all). I love my boyfriend and I have sex with him. And I love his wife to whom I have an intimate relationship which is in no way a sexual one whatsoever. And our children are loved and raised by all three of us equally. So everyone is responsible for the relationship in the same way and has to interact with both partners - thus you may call it a triad in that way, though a V in the sexual sense. Now with my new boyfriend added I wouldn't know how to call this special constellation (probably that's what you'd call an N?!), so I prefer just to state that we're all happy with it
I agree, that labels don't always work for everyone, but for it's just a lil easier, ya know?? Like you said, all that matters is that everyone in your family is HAPPY!! That's what I wanna see!! Thanks for sharing your story!

Live life to the fullest 'cause you never know if you're gonna wake up tomorrow!