View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDemonsMyAngels View Post
I guess really my question is how do you all deal with the negative thoughts and emotions? How do you get past the feeling of not being good enough?
I really could use someone to talk to about all of this. Because there is more to it than just this message…
I really hope there is someone that can help me deal with the pain…
I would first use these emotions to find the root cause of the emotions. Regardless of the familial setup, why are you jealous? What makes you feel insecure? Can your husband do anything to help, maybe you need extra time before/after...re-enforcement etc. Figure out where the feeling come from, what can be done to help minimize them and hopefully you can work your way towards finding compersion in your husbands happiness with another woman.

I would definitely pick up the ethical slut and opening up as mentioned above. I would also take some time to read through these forums on jealousy and compersion.

Ksandras post covers mono vs poly wired. You simply have to take heart in the fact that loving more than 1 is possible for some people and accept it within your partner.