View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
Have you met the "other woman"? Do you know how to get in touch with her? How about "inviting her for coffee"? You could tell your partner that if he doesn't tell her the whole story, you will. Call her up or message her and say "Hi, this is Ellie. Do you know who I am?" See how she responds and take it from there.
I do, I know everything about her. I have actually said that to my partner and was angry as he sees it meddling in his affairs. Trust me I've thought long and hard about contacting her. I do feel bad about it as I don't want her to get hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealist View Post
Thanks YGirl, I missed that.
Well.....in my experience a year is just about the time when you start getting to know a person for who they truly are. The 6 month infatuation phase is over......and the shadow starts to show itself. Pay attention to what you are seeing in him now. This is more the true person.

I really hope that this isn't "him" per se. As he can be completely open and honest with me but not everyone else. We talked a little bit last night and he said he's still getting used to this as well as this is his first time as well being in an open relationship.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 05-13-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: merge posts