View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:04 AM

Default Thank you

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has responded. My husband is going to read this tonight. I asked him to. I'm hoping it will give a basis for some more communication.

I originaly joined here to find a community in which I could share my triad relationship. Find tips for when we struggled, meet others etc. And now I feel in a matter of days it has completely shifted. I told him tonight that I feel like the whole triad idea has gone to hell. I don't know that I can ever want a relationship with her now. Maybe one day, but I'm not sure. I love him and he loves her, so I support that. It's going to be hard to figure out, but I support it.

It's weird because I don't think of her as a slut or a homewrecker or anything like that. I have always felt that no one can steal another person. They have to be willing to go. In some ways that has helped things. Because he wasn't willing to go. He's still here. I'm still here.

On a plus side. Part of what I asked from his was for him to make an effort to make plans together. For him to make a date for us, for him to show me he gave a damn about spending time with me. So last night he asked me what I wanted to do today. I needed to get a dress for the wedding I am officiating at the end of the month so asked if we could go shopping, get groceries and I needed to work in some physical activity so could we walk around the mall? He HATES to shop, but he went, no complaints the whole day. It was so nice to spend the day together. No fighting no grumpiness. It was actually a really nice day together.