View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksandra View Post
It's funny how sometimes small things trip you up though . . . I know they sleep together and they talk and do things that T and I don't do and I am totally fine with all of that, however one mention of his ear and I was sideswiped . . . . does anyone ever find that little insignificant things like that can totally derail them sometimes?
All the time! That has been the hardest thing for me to deal with. I know my husband, 2rings, and his girlfriend, Morningglory, are in love, have sex and share intimate moments. However, if I see or hear her nickname - it makes me crazy jealous. If I see or hear her say what a great guy he is or how sexy he is, or how beautiful his eyes are - makes me crazy jealous! I found out a little while ago that they went to the museum one day - made me crazy jealous. She bought him a ring and months later he bought her one - made me crazy jealous. It's the intimate gestures that bother me the most. It is so frustrating! It does derail me at times. Sometimes I can easily get back on track - other times I crash and burn. This is what I struggle with the most and what I am working on. Glad to know I'm not alone!

Kat