Thread: Ungrounded
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealist View Post
Thanks for sharing!! I find you to be very clear and articulate!! So- being unsettled is uncomfortable, but being fully conscious of how you feel is so important. Keep writing and talking with friends.....It sounds like change is in the air for you! That can be very exciting!!

Sometimes, when I reach the place where I KNOW I have to make an important life changing decision, I get antsy and want to "just do it....now"!! Especially if my discomfort has been felt for quite a while. And just knowing that things are going to change soon can contribute to that feeling of not being grounded. So, one of the things I've done is to remind myself that I am on the verge of making in important change, but I don't have to do it today!

Keep doing what you're doing!!! And keep sharing!!!
Thanks idealist. I read through a bit of your blog on here and appreciated it. Didn't comment, but please keep sharing as well.

YES! Just do it....now!! LOL! Patience is hard when things are so up in the air. But, hey, you're right not only do I not have to do anything right away, I don't want to. I just want to feel a little more grounded.